About the Restaurant
CERALDI offers a 7-course nightly menu based on the days freshest local ingredients. We opted to offer a prix-fixe nightly menu to our customers so we could honor the moment, the day's catch and locally harvested ingredients—so our customers could taste Cape Cod. We feel passionate that food is best when you can taste where it has come from. CERALDI aspires to tell a story through food that pays homage to what we value—love, family, food, friendship and nature. We are enjoying the best of what is available, while making sure our future generations can do the same.
Chef Ceraldi is avid about building lasting relationships with local farmers, fishermen, hunters, gatherers and beekeepers. Working hand in hand with farmer Drew Locke of Hillside Farm, Ceraldi finishes Cape Cod grown heritage hogs with local acorns to produce the finest pork for his Autumnal Snout to Tail Dinner. Cape Cod Saltworks and Wellfleet sea salt season our nightly offerings and Pamet honey sweetens the fare. Ceraldi also collaborates with local fisherman in acquiring the typical delights, as well as more esoteric items like uni and whelk, to create dishes that evoke the sea. Dexter's Grist Mill in Sandwich, one of the oldest running water mills in the country (established and grinding since 1640), grinds organic Vermont corn for our polenta and is the freshest available. Produce grown for CERALDI is picked daily for the menu, and treasures found at the local farmers markets on the Outer Cape grace the plates at CERALDI.
With deep roots in food, family, and tradition Ceraldi brings this interpretation of the time and place to plate. Buon Appetito!
We are proud to feature our local Cape Cod suppliers.
- Cape Cod Saltworks sea salt - harvested directly from Cape Cod - can be found at many of the local farmers markets and retail outlets around the Cape.
- Wellfleet Sea Salt Company - salt made literally from the waters in front of our restaurant. Available at the Wellfleet farmers market as well as many local food markets.
- Nestwood Farm - Chris Murphy’s farm in neighboring Truro, grows some of the best mature lettuce varietals and chards around.
- Pamet Honey - Honey made by bees in Truro - a real sweet taste of the Outer Cape.
- Dexter's Grist Mill in Sandwhich, MA provides us with organic N.E. grown polenta created using a water powered mill established in 1664.
- First Light Organic Farm in Truro provides us with some amazing produce. They are MASS NOFA certified.
- Halcyon Farm is a 1+ acre organic, diversified vegetable operation located in Brewster on Cape Cod. Produce is marketed through two busy seasonal farmers markets, a small CSA program and a road side farm stand.
- Hillside Farm in Truro, MA grows heritage breed pork and birds for us and has been around since 1881.
- The amazing local fishermen provide our seafood, straight from the waters surrounding us.Equally awesome local farmers supply our fresh produce on a daily basis. Outermost Honey of Provincetown provides our tasty honey made by the local bees.